Friday, October 28, 2011

Something old, something new, something barrowed, something blue.

We are so happy to announce that we have some new beautiful boutiques carrying Carter Smith Designs, as well as a few old friends coming back on board.

New work has gone out to:

The wonderful new shops who've come on board are:


As promised here is my first pick for the Holidays:
When I saw Maria, one of our very talented seamstresses, cutting out this blue silk I oooed and ahhhed.  When she told me it was going to be edged in magenta I practically swooned.  This is a stunning, show stopper of a piece.


If you would like to see the Opera Coat moving check out Style-It Up's video of the Carter Smith Designs show the Opera coat comes on at the 6:55ish point of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment