Monday, October 17, 2011

New Store!

We are so excited to share that we have a wonderful new store carrying Carter Smith Designs!  Artwear in Arlington, MA is owned by the talented Gerry Menz, her eye for style is undeniable.  Her store is a wonderful balance of color texture and design.  It's clear to me from the little time I spent in Gerry's shop (on a Tuesday morning no less)  that she has earned a loyal customer base, by filling her store with irresistible and unique pieces.  There seems to be a constant flow of customers stopping by to see what beautiful items new Gerry may have procured.  Please stop by and see some of Carter's latest work in person, and enjoy Gerry's fantastic store. I'm sure you will love the fantastic selection of amazing brands and local artisan made pieces.  I know I couldn't leave empty handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment