Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sanity for the Holidays

One of the most effective ways that I have found to be my best self around the holidays, is to have my shopping out of the way.  I find that, if I can focus on baking and visiting I enjoy the whole season more.  Don't get me wrong, I am right there with everyone else groaning when the shops start to put out their Christmas goodies before we've even hit Halloween, but I do shop for gifts year round.  I love pick things up as they remind me of the people I love, instead of going out with a list of names and trying to conjure up the perfect gift for each person on it. 

I encourage you to visit our website and look at all of the colors and shapes.  Each pieces is as different as the woman who ends up the wearer of it.  If you see a fabric or cut that you think would be perfect for someone you love, feel free to make a special request.  We do many special orders and can usually turn them around in a matter of days.  All of our wonderful boutiques are well versed in this process and would be happy to help you get just the right thing for you, or someone you love to shine in.

Keep checking back in as I will be posting some amazing one of a kind gift picks every Friday from now until Christmas.  These will be  show stoppers so if you like what you see make sure that you snap them up right away.

The first teaser for this project is this set the pants and shawl are made using the same piece of chiffon.  The top is separate so it could be pared with several of our different tops giving you short or long sleeved options.  The feeling of the two weights of silk in one garment is luxurious, and the colors are wearable year round.  This is an amazingly beautiful and versatile set.
Custom K Pant with chiffon edge and matching shawl. Shown with Andrea top and sash.

No comments:

Post a Comment